H-Frame Wood Lab Furniture (JH-WF014)
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,000-2,000 / Set|
Product name: H-frame lab furniture
The size can be custom-made requested by customers.
A. Metal frame:
1. Material for upright frame: It's made of 40X40X1.5mm steel pipe by welding, it's with epoxy resin powder after acid-washing and phosphorization.
2. Connection wing: solid plastic parts or welded steel part on C-frame itself, it depends on customer's requirement.
3. Adjustable feet: Using M10 screws(treated by galvanization) with adjustable height not less than 10mm.
16mmphenolic resin worktop or 19mm epoxy resin worktop which are resistant for chemicals and high temperature. The worktops can be washed easily. The worktop can bear the weight about 200-300kg. The gap height between worktops≤2mm.
1. Door: The material is E1 standard 18mm chipboard, MDF with melamine or plywood with 2mm PVC water proof edgings.
2. Side panel and layer panel: The material is E1 standard 18mm chipboard, MDF with melamine or plywood with 2mm PVC water proof edgings.
3. Back panel: E1 standard 18mm chipboard, MDF with melamine or plywood with 2mm PVC water proof edgings. The back panel can be dissembled and it's convenient for installation and maintain of pipe and electricity cable.
4. Drawer: The material is E1 standard 18mm chipboard, MDF with melamine or plywood with PVC water proof edgings.
5. Drawer sliding rail: Using steel 3-joints weight bearing sliding rail without noise on both sides of drawer.
6. Handle: Using stainless U-type specialized handle in lab or long aluminu alloy grab handle.
7. Hinge: 304 stainless stee hydraulic hinge which is rust resistance.
|Lab-grade phenolic resin worktop.||Epoxy resin worktop||Ceramic workstop|
Dipping phenolic resin into special multi-layer kraft paper , it is hot-solid
formed under high temperature and pressure.
|Quartz sand and epoxy mixed with special bond||Combined clay,kaolin and feldspar mixed with many special material|
|It is resistant for many kinds of acid,alkali,solvent and reagent etc.||It is resistant for many kinds of acid,alkali,solvent and reagent etc||Excellent|
|Normal: 135ºC, it could not touch flame directly.||600ºC heat resistance||1000ºC heat resistance|
|Water resistance||water absorption:0.6%||water absorption:0.008%||Excellent|